Saturday, January 14, 2012

The Unexpected Journey

It was late July and I was sitting in the Mud-House coffee shop in Crozet, VA. It was hot. Very hot, and the Mud-House had air condition, ice coffee that I didn't have to make, and couches that I could doze away the afternoon on. As I finished my fourth iced coffee I decided that enough was enough and as Mud-House had decided that free refills no longer applied to me I checked my email in preparation to leave the land of free internet once more. I found an email from my buddy Zach asking if I wanted to go to Mexico for rock climbing after I graduated from college. Research started immediately. What we found was a lot of warnings about the area we where planning on going. So we shifted directions. West. Really west, so west that it was east. So here we come Thailand.

No comments:

Post a Comment